Friday, February 7, 2014

Everything Happens for a Reason- My Manifesto

Although most people will refer to this as a “quote”, "saying” or “myth”, I refer to these words as stability for my life. I sincerely think that everyone on this planet has a plan from a Devine being. With these words, I gain courage, hope, satisfaction and appreciation in my life.

Often times it seems that our society has lost its way. We are too busy trying to survive that we forget to live. Education and family pump these views of our future and how we have to set goals and dreams to be successful. However, in my honest opinion, I think that we (and by "we" I mean my personal observation on the people around me) are stuck in our future. That is not a typo. I think that people are so focused on living for their future that they reflect on the past and live in the future…there is no present in between! Whether it is getting that dream job, or having that great family- many are so overwhelmed by expectations of their future that they lose their present.

That is where I come in. I think that living in the now is crucial to happiness and success. I take risks, I take opportunities and I love. I am never afraid to do any of these beautiful things in my life. “Well what if you make the wrong decision and get in trouble?” This is where my philosophy comes in- everything happens for a reason. Of course, my decisions are made upon my ingrained morals and values and it is these features that give me the confidence to do whatever my plan has in store for me. Of course, I am not going to take the opportunity of shooting up some meth behind a dumpster, but I would take the opportunity of going to a Drag Queen show before that opportunity- you catch my drift here?
“There are those who see, those who are shown and then see, and those who don’t see”- Da Vinci. I choose to see all that I can possibly see without being shown. I do not want to be stuck in the limitations that our society has put on my life and let them dictate my own success. The fact that most people will disagree with me on this that I should work hard now to build my future just proves my point and reinforces my thoughts on how no one is living anymore. I KNOW what I want to do, I am chasing what I want to do, and I am enjoying the ride to get there. I work hard and I play hard, I make my success and I rely on the plan that the Devine has set for me
This blog reflects my life, my thoughts and my experiences! I hope you enjoy and possibly open your eyes to see what I see.


Realize, real eyes, real lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment